Thursday, December 15, 2011

Never Trust a Wolf

           When I say "never trust a wolf" I am talking about a minecraft wolf.  I was playing on a  multiplayer server, I acquired a wolf.  Then I was griefed.  I will not go into detail about what happened, but my wolf and chickens were gone.  Now, you might say, "The chickens despawned!"  But they didn't.  The gate to their pen was open, and so was the door leading into the pen, the door leading to the hallway leading to the door, and the door going into the whole room were all open. I never leave any of them open.  So I assumed that the griefer had killed my chickens and my wolf.
     Then I found another wolf.  I brought it with me to a house that me and one of my friends, let's call her C, were making for H.  I sat my wolf down and disconnected.   I got back on later and C told me that she had been griefed.  Now my wolf was gone.  Then she got off for a couple of seconds, and I hid in her basement as her wolf had tried to kill me even though I hadn't hurt it.  A little strange, huh?  She got back on and couldn't find her wolf.  Yeah.  
     Soon after a found another wolf.  It disappeared as soon as I warped to southgate(a warp in the server, but not all servers have warps) my wolf was gone.  I went back home.  He wasn't there. 
      

6 comments:

  1. What's a griefer? Sounds mysterious, the way the wolves are going………

    ReplyDelete
  2. A greifer is a mean person who take your stuff and/or takes random blocks out of your house. They might also fill your house with TNT, set it on fire, then run away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really mean. Can you capture them? You can tell I don't play minecraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay. When I first started playing on multiplayer servers, I didn't know what a griefer was, either! I don't think that you can capture them, at least not on the server that I play on. That's because griefers are real people. So, no. You can't. Not unless you cheated and you enclosed them in bedrock. Only as long as you can't warp or anything like that. it would really be more effective to ban the griefer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK… what's warping and how do you "ban" the griefer? Sorry I have so many questions… I like to know EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warping is teleporting, but you have to put in /warp (type warp here) . Well, YOU can't ban the griefer, that is, unless you are a mod or admin. It's fine if you ask a lot of questions.

    ReplyDelete